Khulna University of Engineering and Technology Admission Circular 2021 has been published officially. According to the University Authority, KUET Admission 2021 Apply going to start on 14 April 2021. HSC Passed candidates can download KUET Admission Circular 2020-21, Requirements for Application, Apply Date, Apply System, Admission Test Date, and more information through this article.
If you are interested to study at Khulna University of Engineering and Technology, so you may check KUET Admission 2021 Apply Information for the academic year 2020-2021. Today I am going to share A to Z information regarding Admission Date, Exam Date. If you want to apply there, so read the article to get a better idea.
KUET Admission 2021
As per the official notice, Khulna University Admission Notice has been published on 21 April 2021 for the session 2020-2021. The Online application will start on 24 April 2021 and the application will end on 08 May 2021. You may get details information in the official circular that I have mentioned here.
- Circular Name: KUET Admission Circular 2020-21
- Application Start Date: 24 April 2021
- End Date: 08 May 2021
In 2019, Khulna University’s (KUET) Admission application was started on 25th October. And it ended on 5th November 2019. In the current year the admission starting a simple delay. HSC Exam 2020 passed students can apply to KUET University. Interested applicants can apply for KUET Admission Circular 2020-21 by online and mobile SMS.
Important Date and Time for Khulna University Admission
- Eligible Candidates List Published Date: 02 June 2021
- Admission Test Start Date: 12 June 2021 (Saturday)
- Admission Result Date: 30 June 2021
Requirements For KUET Admission
- Only Bangladeshi Students Can Apply
- The first 30,000 candidates will be given the opportunity to participate in the admission test on the basis of the total marks obtained in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English in the Higher Secondary or equivalent examination from among the applicants.
- Interested Candidates need to passed HSC or Equivelent Exam on 2020.
- Candidates who passed on SSC or Equivalent Exam on 2017/2018 with a minimum GPA 4.00 from Bangladeshi Any Secondary or Higher Secondary Education Board.
- Students who have passed the Higher Secondary/Alim/equivalent examination from any Board of Secondary or Higher Secondary Education/Madrasa Board of Education/Technical Board of Bangladesh needs 5.00 separate grade points in each of the subjects of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English. In other words, candidates needs a total grade point 20.00 in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English. The English version / equivalent examination from the Board of Foreign Education should get at least grade point 4.00 in those subjects.
The notification further said that in order to be admitted in the Department of Biomedical Engineering, the concerned candidate has to get at least grade point 4.00 in Biology in the Higher Secondary or equivalent examination.
In addition, if a candidate has passed GCE ‘O’ and GCE ‘A’ level, he / she will have to get separate ‘A’ grade in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English in GCE ‘O’ level examination to participate in the admission test. In GCE ‘A’ level examination, you have to get ‘A’ grade separately in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry.
Apart from this, in order to be admitted to the Department of Biomedical Engineering, the concerned candidate has to get at least a ‘B’ grade in Biology in GCE ‘A’ level examination.
- A Group: Engineering Departments and Urban and Regional Planning Departments – 900 taka
- B Group: Departments of Engineering, Departments of Urban and Regional Planning and Departments of Architecture – 1000 taka
Download KUET Admission Circular 2020-21
Khulna University Admission Circular 2020-21 has published a few days ago. Every Higher Secondary Certificate examination passed candidates can apply on the admission for the session 2020-21. Interested candidates can apply online/internet.
If you want to apply for KUET Admission 2020-21, So you should read the admission circular. Download KUET Admission Circular.
Subject & Seat List
- EEE (Electrical & Electronic Engineering) – 120 Seats
- CSE (Computer Science & Engineering) – 120 Seats
- ECE (Electronics and Communication Engineering) – 60 Seats
- BME (Biomedical Engineering)– 30 Seats
- MSE (Material Science and Engineering) – 60 Seats
- CE Civil Engineering –120 Seats
- URP (Urban and Regional Planning) – 60 Seats
- BECM (Building Engineering & Construction Management) – 60 Seats
- ARCH (Architecture) – 40 Seats
- ME (Mechanical Engineering) – 120 Seats
- IPE (Industrial and production engineering) – 60 Seats
- LE (Leather Engineering) – 60 Seats
- TE (Textile Engineering) – 60 Seats
- ESE (Energy Science and Engineering) – 30 Seats
- ChE (Chemical Engineering) – 30 Seats
- MTE (Mechatronics Engineering) – 30 Seats
How To Apply for KUET Admission?
The application process is the main part of the admission circular. Anyone can’t submit their application without the proper guideline. You will get the admission circular from many websites, but you can’t get the full process of admission. But we always try to share everything parts by part.
It will help our readers to get the exact information. That’ why we have included the application process. As I already mentioned, Interested candidate needs to submit their application online. So before move further, you have to know the application process from below.
1. KUET Online Application Process
The online application process is pretty good! Anyone can apply for NU Honours Admission through online by using the simple process included below.
- First of all, visit the official website of KUET or visit https://admissionckruet.ac.bd/. You can directly enter this website by clicking this official address https://admissionckruet.ac.bd/
- Once you enter on the website, click on “Apply Online” option
- Enter SSC Exam Information in the first box.
- Write HSC Exam information in the second box.
- Write the correct text in the desire field.
- Upload recent captured Color Photograph (120×150 pixels)
- Click on “Submit” Button.
- Finally, download the application form and print it.
So, this is the application submission process. If you follow the above process, so you will easily able to submit your application. But, it will be a long time to complete your application process. Because too many visitors visit the official website on the application time. So you will be won’t able to get your result. Don’t worry!. You can complete your application in another way.
Well, that’s was all about KUET Admission 2021 for the session 2020-21. We hope you successfully understood and gain our article about admission. Also, bookmark our website Uniquenewslive.com to get admission result of KUET Admission 2020-21.
If you have any complain. so feel free to contact us. Our website team will reply soon. Thank you so much for being with us.